Scope of Work:
A variety of items completed on this historic church include:
- new wood sash storm windows and exterior casings
- wood siding repair and replacement
- restoration of the front entrance doors and wood surround
- complete exterior painting including the perimeter fencing
- reinstallation of the bell in the chapel monument
This national historic site, first built in 1785, was the first protestant church in upper Canada and is now the oldest surviving church in Ontario.
A memorial tomb honoring famous Mohawk warrior Joseph Brant is situated next to the chapel.