Scope of Work:
- the thick coat of stucco applied to this house was chipped away and thoroughly removed.
- the entire structure was then cut out and repointed.
- brick arches above windows rebuilt
- new openings created for new wood windows and doors
Built in 1855 for use as a church, schoolhouse, and general 'meetinghouse', this building was named after Jacob Detweiler, the original Minister of the congregation.